We perform auditing on a national and international basis. We review trade balance sheets for clients who are German residents. In the case of German subsidiaries of foreign companies, the review is completely based on IAS and the audit reports are presented in English.
Review and Consultancy
Our portfolio goes beyond review of annual reports. We cover all areas from company founding to company liquidation, from EDP review to efficiency analysis and financial planning. Our first priority is always given to the competent and effective support of our clients.
Review Areas at a Glance
- Annual auditing according to German company law and IAS.
- Company assessment
- Financial Due Diligence
- Tax Due Diligence
- Peer Review Audits
- Consultancy on purchase and selling of companies
- Financial planning and cash flow analysis
- Advice on start-ups
- Legal and private expert opinions
- Review according to the Securities Trade Act.
- EDP review
- Permanent support during the Management-Buy-Out process
In case of a critical situation we are able to form a strong team.
Our Auditing Company is under supervision of the Chamber of Auditors, Corporation under public law.
Auditors and Auditing Companies are subject to the following laws in Germany:
- Ordinance for the public accounting profession
- Statutes for the profession of Auditors
- Statutes for quality control
- Regulations for the use of seals
- Regulations for the professional liability insurance
All these laws and regulations are available at the Chamber of Auditors, Corporation under public law.